1. We offer cakes baked in OUR kitchen covered with our own butter cream! Although we attempt to keep birthday style cakes in our bakery case, it is best to order a week in advance to make sure you get the flavor you want. We offer deliciously simple, butter cream frosted cakes in a variety of sizes and flavors. Although we no longer offer custom decorated theme cakes,, we still offer the most moist, best tasting cakes anywhere in the Delta! We bake them in OUR kitchen where we also make our own butter cream. What you get is a cake that will bring you back time after time.
2. Cake prices depend on the SIZE cake you need....which is dictated by the number of people you wish to serve. We will normaly give you a range of servings for each size cake. For example, an 8 inch round two layer cake will serve from 12-24, depending on the size of your slices. So if you wish to serve 10, an 8 inch round is more than adequate. But if you want to serve 20, you may wish to go to the nexxt larger size to mae sure you have enough servings. A standard wedding size slice is considered to be 1” x 2” x 4”, OR on a single layer sheet cake, 2” x 2” squares.
Once we know your date to make sure we are available, and know the size you need, we can then give you a price. We no longer cover cakes in fondant or create 3-D sculpted cakes or figures, but if you bring the toy or topper, we can frost your cake to make it fit the occasion. A few things will add to the cost of your base price....rosettes, sugar flowers. excessive piping, and tinting the frosting. But overall, our cake prices should make you happy!
3. Cake Shapes – We prefer round or rectangular quarter and half sheet cakes. We have other shape pans available for an extra cost.
4. Regular cake flavors include Vanilla(our #1), Chocolate, Strawberry, Confetti, Lemon, Red Velvet and Wedding Cake. Premium flavors are offered for an additional cost per serving: Color-Dyed Vanilla Cake, Two-Flavor Swirl, Cookies N Cream, Hummingbird, Vanilla Bean, Italian Crème, Pecan Cream Cheese, Caramel Flavor, Chocolate Mint, German Chocolate and Coconut.
5. Wedding Cakes and Deliveries - Because we have an extremely small staff, we normally do not accept orders for wedding cakes or any cakes that have to be delivered and set up. However, in-town deliveries will be considered on a per cake basis, based on location and time needed.
6. NO DATE IS RESERVED and no order is placed until a minimum 50% retainer/deposit is made. The balance is due 3 days before pick-up for regular cake.
NOTE: Sales tax is included in our pricing!
The Sweetery collects information from you under the following two circumstances:
The Sweetery uses the information you voluntarily provide to tailor our site to your needs and preferences and to provide the on-line services you are requesting. The type of information we collect will vary with the service being sought and may include your name, address, phone number, and e-mail address. If you simply wish to view pages on The Sweetery’s site, or conduct transactions, you do not need to personalize the site by registering for an account.
If you choose to register for anything on our site, you may be required to give certain information (such as email address or name). This information may be used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you expressed interest.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at anytime. You can do this by contacting us via email or phone number displayed in the contact information on the website.
Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
The Sweetery will only send personal information about you to others when:
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
The Sweetery may amend this policy from time to time. The Sweetery will prominently display on this website any substantial change in the way we use your personal information.